Wednesday 16 October 2013

For this week, something different...

I told you it would not be a post of animal drawings this week! Instead, I'm shamelessly plugging a GOSH charity event I recently made some illustrations for.






And here are the details and poster! Please feel free to share!


It's a brilliantly worthy charity, one close to my family's heart, so do buy a ticket and go along if you live near Cambridge. And if you can't make 'Band Night' you can still be incredibly generous and donate some money to the larger event - the London Marathon which my brother is running in aid of GOSHCC. Here is his JustGiving page to donate.

Many thanks and until next week where I will post more news of forthcoming work armed with new illustrations to feast your eyes with! Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment